Berlin High School
222 Memorial Dr. Berlin WI 54293
Burlington High School
400 McCanna Parkway Burlington, WI 53105
Center Court Complex
815 Northview Rd, Waukesha, WI 53188
* Center Court has free parking
* They have a nice concession are with plenty of food and drink items to choose from
* They do allow chairs in but they have bleachers already set up, so its best to bring a bleacher chair. As they only allow folding chairs in the corners of the complex
Energy Sports Complex (ESC) »
6352 W Howard St , Niles, IL 60714
Fusion Sports Center (FSC) »
11104 S Grant Hwy, Marengo, IL 60152
* Parking lot is big but narrow, if you arrive late you will end up parking in back or street entrance, and have to walk a bit to the building
*Lobby are is small, a couple of tables and a concession area
*No chairs allowed, they have bleachers on each court to sit on
GLC (Great Lakes Center, IL)
579 North Oakhurst Dr Aurora, IL 60502
* No Chairs, food or drink allowed in the complex
* They have a very nice concession area up top with plenty of chairs and tables for spectators to sit and eat.
* You can bring in a bleacher chair for support while sitting on bleachers. If you are between courts 1-8 there is a balcony above where you can stand and watch from up top.
* They have a big parking lot located right across the street, with usually plenty of spaces to park, if it is full you can always park on street in front of complex
* The GLC is located near Hwy 59 where there is over 30+ restaurants and shops. There are two malls, one being a big indoor one and another being an outlet mall. There are plenty of places to eat as team especially if you are staying over night.
Fond Du Lac High School
801 Campus Dr. Fond Du Lac WI 54935
* Parking is located in front of the Fieldhouse Gym
* You can bring chairs in as well to sit and enjoy the match
* They have a very good selection of food in their concession area and also have plenty of area to eat in their Cafeteria.
Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Ave Indianapolis, IN 46225
* There is a lot located next to convention center where you can park usually cost $10. Sometimes they open the parking lot connected to Lucas Oil Football Stadium (Where the Colts Play) which is usually free and it has plenty of spots, you do have to walk 1-2 blocks though. You can also park in structures near the convention center between $10-15 dollars a day.
* You can not bring any chairs or bleacher chairs in, as they have chairs set up for fans around each court
* Right outside of the main middle entrance of the Convention center they have Food Trucks set up usually about 8-12 of them. They serve really good food and its a good way to get outside for some fresh air if you are on a break and need some food.
* There is also a mall located only 3 blocks away which has many restaurants and shopping inside.
Lake Park SportsZone
N8770 Lake Park rd. Menasha WI 54952
1433 S. 8th St. Manitowoc WI 54220
McCormick Place Hall D
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive Chicago, IL 60616
* Parking usually cost $20-30 dollars a day and you can park right in their lot which is underground of the McCormick Place
*It located right of Michigan Ave. There is some really nice restaurants on Michigan Ave.
* The Chicago Bean is located just 1-2 miles North of the center
*You can not bring any chairs or bleachers chairs in. They have chairs already lined up around the courts
Milwaukee Lutheran High School
9700 W. Grantosa Rd Milwaukee, WI 53222
* Parking is just in their parking lot of school right in front of the gym and main entrance
* There is a main gym and a back gym, volleyball could be played in both gyms during the same tournament
* No chairs are allowed but bleacher chairs are. They pull out the bleachers in both gyms
* They do have a concession area, also they have tables for teams in their cafeteria, while they have a few tables for parents set up right out front in their lobby.
Pleasant Prairie RecPlex
9900 Terwall Terrace, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
*Plenty of parking which is free in front of the complex
*No food or drink or chairs allowed in.
* You can bring bleacher chairs, as they set up bleachers on each court to watch
* They have a concession area, and tables down low and upstairs to sit at.
* Bathrooms located upstairs and downstairs near concession area.
* The facility is located only about 15min from the Outlet mall.
Rolling Thunder MAX Center (RTM) »
355 Hastings Drive, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Saint Louis Convention Center
701 Convention Plz. St. Louis MO 63101
Sky High Athletic Center
215 Exchange Dr. Crystal Lake IL 60014
* Free parking outside of complex
* Concession area inside
* About 10 min from complex is an area with many restaurants, shops and more!
*You can not bring in chairs, but can bring in bleacher chairs.
10116 Stellar Ave Sturtevant, WI 53177
Limited seating. Bring chairs.
The Rosemont Dome IL
34 Jennie Finch Way, Des Plaines, IL 60018
Top Flight Sports Complex
2739 Alft Lane Elgin, IL 60124
UW-Oshkosh Kolf Center
785 High Ave., Oshkosh, WI 54901
* Parking located in lot located right next to Kolf center
* Concessions located upstairs
* There is two gyms upstairs and downstairs
UW- Whitewater (Williams Center)
800 W. Main Street
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790
*Limited bleachers. Room for chairs.
* Parking is free
* They have two gyms, the Willams Center is gym 1, and then down the hall there is a fieldhouse where teams play as well.
Wisconsin Center (Milwaukee)
400 West Wisconsin Ave. Milwaukee ,WI 53203
*Street parking free on Sundays.
*There are two parking structors located just South and north of the center that cost usually about $10-15 per day.
* Volleyball games are always pled on third floor
* Most parents go to Miller Times Pub located right across the street during teams breaks
*There usually is 35 courts in the center.
Wisconsin Dells Center (Bubble)
2100 River Rd, Wisconsin Dells WI 53965
*Parking cost $10 per day!
*They have concessions
*No Chairs are allowed in. They have chairs set up around each court and have bleachers as well.
* There are plenty of good restaurants near by that the whole team could eat.